Saturday, September 23, 2006

A Raining Day


It's been raining for the past couple of days and it's amazing how this weather makes one feel lazy. I should be cleaning my house, but instead I find other things to occupy my time. Like writing in this blog. :o) Sometimes I wonder what I do all day. I have a 3 month old son named Ian which takes up most of my time. He's always been a slow eater, but now he's seems more interested in his fingers or putting mine in his month than feeding. So let's just say it takes hours to feed him b/c I'm not sure if he's getting enough milk from me. He sleeps through the night and takes his naps with out to much trouble so I guess you can say he's getting enough, but still I worry. Yes, I'm a new mom and learning every day how to be one. I'm loving it though! He's growing up so fast. I'm not sure how you mothers who have more than 1 child do it. My hat goes off to you all. I suppose the Lord give us grace for what ever situation were in. I thank the Lord for that. Ian was born at home; I had two midwifes helping with his birth. I rented a birthing tub which I would reccomend doing for those who are pregant now. It was relaxing. People say that I was brave, but I don't feel that way. It would of been lot more brave of me to have it in the hospital. I just don't trust the hospitals enough helping with a natural child birth.

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2006 5:37 PM, Blogger Talena said...

Hey, Candice!

My goodness, what a cutie! Such a bright smile!

Good for you for going the home-birth-with-midwives route. I wish I had been more informed, or taken the time to be more informed, of my options. We couldn't really afford a midwife, though. However, if we were to ever get pregnant again (odds are against it, but it's been known to happen!) I would probably look into it, anyway. Except I always worry about cleaning up the mess! Yuck!

Anyway, glad you joined the land of the blogging. I'll be sure to introduce you to folks on my blog soon--get ready for some company! Hee.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home